War of Cells War of Cells

enjoyable

I thought that this game was quite good. The cell that you control seems customizable enough to suit my wishes. the skills are fairly diverse. although the cell that you control is a bit slow.
now All I can hope for is that you didn't steal it.

Spider,Zombie,Bird Online Spider,Zombie,Bird Online

good in general

I think that this is a fairly fun game that has a few issues, one of which is the utter inability to buy ammo, and it might use a few more weapons, but in general it is good. The only other issue that I can think of is how it seems to lag a bit for me.

Delaware & Hoopie Delaware & Hoopie

really

you release a new game every fricken day, at least work on each one a little bit before uploading it, I mean, non of these games were playable at all.
if this is a parody I apologize, but honestly, my own suckish flash skills were able to do better than this(error wise)

Survive DX Survive DX

good

5 for the fact that my simple game is more ridiculously hard than yours.

Red Code 2 Red Code 2

hard

hard as hell, but I like it... haven't even activated 2nd beacon...

Balls in a box Balls in a box

bad collision detection

the collision detection was the only reason for this not being a 5/10

Army Defence V.2 Army Defence V.2

excellent

the game was amazing, and would be a favorite of mine, except that you needed more variety in enemies, and perhaps as said earlier, more variety in music.

MegaBot TD MegaBot TD

greate,but slow

I liked it a lot, however it was slowing down towards the end, indicating that memory was not being deallocated when the enemies were killed

FWG Island FWG Island

how long until

people start to realize that they should build their own artificial island?
okay now for the serious review:
this game surprised me by making it worth playing, even with a political/moral/whatever motive/message, it was great. the towers weren't the best, but I guess I needed to upgrade them more, so it was pretty great.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

I laughed

the intro with "the beard will devour you" was priceless. it was nearly impossible for me to get to the pathetic level 2 as I did.