Green Transfunction Green Transfunction

good

I like the simple animation, the nice fluid motion of the line, and the description.
it could use sound, but that isn't necessarily needed.

Kirby Sprite Test Kirby Sprite Test

good first attempt

I understand it is your first sprite movie in flash(I've done none), but the sounds and actions of the brawlers make me think of goku vs vegeta(probably don't have it right), it would also be good for you to get a preloader so when its over once it doesn't go on forever like it is now as I write this review. the sprites and such(whether they're your's or not) are generally good.

HoboNoah responds:

Thanks for the feedback! The sound effects are from dragon ball z. And I believe the sprites were ripped from Nightmare in Dreamland for the gameboy.

Goku VS Vegeta test Goku VS Vegeta test

I liked it

it was pretty good, but I thought that the animation at first was a preloader, I think that might be a good Idea to include.
and along with the other guy, it needs some kind of background, I don't know why but that just took a lot away from it. it was great, if a bit short though.

Spiko responds:

thanks for the review, im working on the background at the moment, cant get the the thing behind the animation xD thank's for watching ^^

K&R Fight the Robots K&R Fight the Robots

enjoyable

I thought that the humor was good, the bubblebeam was excellent and the fishhand isn't too stupid for me to laugh at.

kevinandruben responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it =D

Even if no one else did, haha.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

quite good

at times I felt like I was about to cry, then another joke came and I didn't

Squaresville Squaresville

Amazing

this is truly incredible

Castle Repercussions - D2 Castle Repercussions - D2

beyond...

this was the most epic stick figure movie I've ever seen, and the most epic series on newgrounds yet.

Chaos and Confusion Chaos and Confusion

Awesome

It was great, it might have been given better review of your graphics if you had converted the photos of your school to vectors and made more simplistic.
and more to the point, you beat me to making something like this so, good work.

Glunnator responds:

I think I WOULD have done that if I knew how.... converting the photos to vectors, that is. Is that even possible, though?
And don't let me stop you from making whatever you had in mind - Be sure to show it to me when it's done =D

Gamer Tonight - Racer Gamer Tonight - Racer

I've met the race

I knoW the Racer from here SChool

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

O.o

I have never been So scared